Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Mutation


EXPANSION HARDCORE
93 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +87% Magic Find
  • +156% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +42% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 21/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +196% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +12% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +193 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 41
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30% +8 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +9 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 75
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 200% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +37% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +33 to Attack Rating +73 posion damage over 2 seconds -7% to Enemy Poison Resistance +9% Increased Poison Damage +170% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Guardian Angel
Templar Coat

'UmUmUm'
Defense: 275
Durability: 50/60
Item Level: 75
Corrupted +1 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +232 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +193% Enhanced Defense +7% to Maximum Poison Resist +7% to Maximum Cold Resist +7% to Maximum Lightning Resist +7% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +59 +4 to Light Radius Socketed (3)
Doom Gyre
Ring

Item Level: 81
+72 to Attack Rating 7% Life stolen per hit +6 to Strength +8 to Energy +8 to Mana All Resistances +11
Communal amulet
Amulet

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 45/18
Item Level: 91
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +166% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 6 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff

Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 89
+5 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate -15% to Enemy Cold Resistance -7% to Enemy Lightning Resistance -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance Regenerate Mana 10%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +337 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +313 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +13 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'Um'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +348 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +82% Lightning Resist +47% Fire Resist +22% Poison Resist +22% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 402Mana
  • 1117Life

  • Strength151
  • Dexterity161
  • Vitality348
  • Energy48

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance148%
  • Cold Resistance178%
  • Lightning Resistance167%
  • Poison Resistance148%




3,430,000Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage18 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2020/01/29

Jemali


90 Desert Mercenary
Gloom
Great Hauberk
'FalUmPul'
Defense: 642
Durability: 26/26
Item Level: 79
15% Chance to cast level 3 Dim Vision when struck +10% Faster Hit Recovery +246% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength All Resistances +45 Half Freeze Duration 5% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit -3 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Kelpie Snare
Fuscina

Damage: 73 to 144
Durability: 27/27
Item Level: 87
+163% Enhanced Damage Adds 30-50 damage Slows Target by 75% +10 to Strength +116 to Life (Based on Character Level) Fire Resist +50% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)