Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Muddy-Veins


EXPANSION LADDER
96 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +6% Magic Find
  • +6% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
 
Natalya's Totem
Bone Visage

Defense: 143
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 200% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die Adds 51-135 Fire damage -11% to Enemy Fire Resistance +11% Increased Fire Damage +154 Defense +13 to Strength +25 to Dexterity All Resistances +14 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Socketed (3)
Natalya's Shadow
Loricated Mail

Defense: 472
Durability: 36/36
Item Level: 87
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 200% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +2 to Shadow Disciplines (Assassin Only) Adds 51-135 Fire damage -13% to Enemy Fire Resistance +12% Increased Fire Damage +156 Defense +96 to Life (Based on Character Level) Poison Resist +25% Poison Length Reduced by 75% Socketed (3)
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 86
+1 to All Skills 3% Life stolen per hit +48 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 89
+208 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 90
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +92% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Natalya's Soul
Mesh Boots

Defense: 37
Durability: 66/16
Item Level: 72
+40% Faster Run/Walk +123 Defense Heal Stamina Plus +24% (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +18% Lightning Resist +25%
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 62
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 86
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +247% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Natalya's Mark
Scissors Suwayyah

Damage: 120 to 153
Durability: 102/102
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +40% Increased Attack Speed +200% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense +200% Damage to Demons +200% Damage to Undead Adds 12-17 Fire damage +50 cold damage
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 64
5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 poison damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Natalya's Mark
Scissors Suwayyah

Damage: 120 to 153
Durability: 102/102
Item Level: 86
Corrupted 200% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +40% Increased Attack Speed +200% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense +200% Damage to Demons +200% Damage to Undead Adds 63-152 Fire damage +50 cold damage -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Increased Fire Damage Socketed (3)
Plague
Greater Claws
'ChamFalUm'
Damage: 18 to 37
Durability: 85/78
Item Level: 86
20% Chance to cast level 12 Lower Resist when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova on striking Level 17 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills 1% Bonus to Attack Rating +278% Damage to Demons -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 36% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 25% Chance of Open Wounds +3 to Wake of Fire Sentry (Assassin Only) +1 to Mind Blast (Assassin Only) Freezes target +3 +10 to Strength Increase Maximum Durability 10% Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 245Mana
  • 1565Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity105
  • Vitality367
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance140%
  • Cold Resistance134%
  • Lightning Resistance129%
  • Poison Resistance200%




1,491,288Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast20 Blade Throw1 Wake of Fire20 Blade Fury1 Wake of Inferno20 Blade Shield15 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery1 Burst of Speed4 Weapon Block1 Fade1 Venom20 MARTIAL ARTS


INFO
  • Account* IamMud
  • Last Login2022/01/26

Mizan


93 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Boneweave
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 696
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown

Defense: 114
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 90
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +14 to Maximum Damage 12% Life stolen per hit +196% Enhanced Defense +25 to Dexterity +50 to Life +35 to Mana Fire Resist +33% 93% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (1)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 46 to 550
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +161% Enhanced Damage -45% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +48 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)