Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

MonsterEel


EXPANSION LADDER
92 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +104% Magic Find
  • +156% Extra Gold
  • +86% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +40% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +64% Deadly Strike
  • +15% Damage Reduction
 
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Faster Hit Recovery +96% Enhanced Damage 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +2 to Dexterity Lightning Resist +25% 5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 34/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +180% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Lightning Resist +18% Requirements -25%
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 90
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +105% Enhanced Defense +36 to Vitality Replenish Life +13 +100 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 81
+1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 59
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +242% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Cold Resist +7% Lightning Resist +7% Fire Resist +57% Poison Resist +7%
Demon Limb
Tyrant Club

Damage: 94 to 171
Durability: 98/98
Item Level: 82
+195% Enhanced Damage +123% Damage to Demons Adds 222-333 Fire damage 9% Life stolen per hit Fire Resist +16% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds Level 23 Enchant (20/20 Charges)
Medusa's Gaze
Aegis

Defense: 162
Chance to Block: 54%
Durability: 92/92
Item Level: 89
+2 to Cold Skills -17% to Enemy Cold Resistance +3 to Shiver Armor +156% Enhanced Defense +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Cold Resist +51% Requirements -50%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +402 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +368 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Phoenix
Sacred Targe
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 85
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +369% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +383 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +43 +15 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 179Mana
  • 1368Life

  • Strength139
  • Dexterity146
  • Vitality324
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance131%
  • Cold Resistance80%
  • Lightning Resistance142%
  • Poison Resistance92%




1,045,641Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal7 Charge20 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield4 OFFENSIVE AURASMight20 Blessed Aim1 Concentration1 Fanaticism20 DEFENSIVE AURASPrayer1 Defiance1 Cleansing1 Resist Lightning1 Vigor20 Salvation1


INFO
  • Account* safka
  • Last Login2019/03/21

Ahsab


51 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Archon Plate
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 642
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 38/40
Item Level: 80
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +26% Enhanced Damage 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength Socketed (2)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

Damage: 57 to 670
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +218% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 12% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike Requirements -25% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)