Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

MilkCoco


EXPANSION LADDER
94 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +10% Magic Find
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +50% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +50% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +65% Deadly Strike
 
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 35% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 521
Durability: 59/60
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +129 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +26 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 94
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +8% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 12% 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 87
+239 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 94
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +193% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 34/24
Item Level: 84
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +116 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +186% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown Requirements -25%
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 99
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 10% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +118 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +106% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +7 Life after each Kill
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'Shael'
Defense: 99
Durability: 39/40
Item Level: 84
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +50% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength Socketed (3)
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 17 to 52
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 90
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +250% Enhanced Damage +2 to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +3 to Battle Cry +6 to Battle Orders +6 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 142
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +29% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +96 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Natalya's Mark
Scissors Suwayyah

'LoLoVex'
Damage: 120 to 153
Durability: 93/102
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +40% Increased Attack Speed +200% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense +200% Damage to Demons +200% Damage to Undead Adds 12-17 Fire damage +50 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 40% Deadly Strike Socketed (3)
Stormshield
Monarch

'UmUmUmUm'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 50/86
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +352 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +148% Lightning Resist +113% Fire Resist +88% Poison Resist +88% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 250Mana
  • 1589Life

  • Strength162
  • Dexterity194
  • Vitality324
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance144%
  • Cold Resistance121%
  • Lightning Resistance146%
  • Poison Resistance133%




2,470,175Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Blade Throw1 Wake of Fire1 Blade Fury1 Blade Shield14 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery20 Psychic Hammer1 Burst of Speed1 Fade20 Venom20 MARTIAL ARTSDragon Talon1 Dual Strike1 Fists of Ice1 Blades of Ice20 Dragon Flight1


INFO

Mizan


91 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Archon Plate
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 525
Durability: 68/60
Item Level: 87
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +11% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Increase Maximum Durability 14% Socketed (3)
Steel Shade
Armet

'Um'
Defense: 150
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 90
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 5% Mana stolen per hit +123% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +11 All Resistances +15 +8 Fire Absorb +89 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (2)
Pride
Thresher
'ChamSurIoLo'
Damage: 18 to 211
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 88
25% Chance to cast level 17 Fire Wall when struck Level 19 Concentration Aura When Equipped 262% Bonus to Attack Rating +94% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 50-280 Lightning damage 20% Deadly Strike Hit Blinds Target +1 Freezes target +3 +10 to Vitality Replenish Life +8 176% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)