Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Mavina_X


EXPANSION LADDER
96 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +247% Magic Find
  • +146% Extra Gold
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
  • +56% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +29% Damage Reduction
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 115
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to All Skills +14% Faster Hit Recovery +10 to Strength +2 to Dexterity +2 to Vitality +2 to Energy +144 to Life (Based on Character Level) +144 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% +6 to Mana after each Kill 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +3 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +23
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +4% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 9% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 6% 12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5%
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 88
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +120% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +156% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 10 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Magefist
Battle Gauntlets

Defense: 40
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to fire skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 Fire damage +23% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25% All Resistances +8
Enigma
Breast Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 69
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +15% Enhanced Defense +770 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Edge
Light Crossbow
'TirTalAmn'
Damage: 6 to 9
Item Level: 20
Level 15 Thorns Aura When Equipped +35% Increased Attack Speed +374% Damage to Demons +280% Damage to Undead +75 poison damage over 5 seconds 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +6 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill Reduces all Vendor Prices 15% Socketed (3)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 36
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 88
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +40 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Homunculus
Bloodlord Skull

'IstIst'
Defense: 116
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 40% Increased Chance of Blocking +173% Enhanced Defense +20 to Energy Regenerate Mana 33% All Resistances +40 +5 to Mana after each Kill 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 734Mana
  • 2004Life

  • Strength146
  • Dexterity27
  • Vitality517
  • Energy27

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance96%
  • Cold Resistance95%
  • Lightning Resistance96%
  • Poison Resistance95%




1,996,929Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESAmplify Damage1 Decrepify1 POISON AND BONE SKILLSBone Armor1 Deadly Poison1 Corpse Explosion20 Desecrate1 SUMMONING SKILLSSummon Mastery20 Raise Skeleton Warrior20 Clay Golem1 Convocation11 Raise Skeletal Mage5 Blood Golem1 Flesh Offering1 Bone Offering1 Iron Golem1 Fire Golem20 Revive1


INFO
  • Account* Mavina
  • Last Login2022/01/26

Chalan


54 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Boneweave

'Um'
Defense: 473
Durability: 23/45
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +7% Faster Hit Recovery +183% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Lightning Resist +29% Fire Resist +49% Poison Resist +29% Cold Resist +29% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Socketed (3)
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm

'UmUm'
Defense: 126
Durability: 26/40
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Adds 6-22 cold damage 6% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain All Resistances +30 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 16% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11 Socketed (2)
Infinity
Mancatcher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 164 to 360
Durability: 22/22
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +161% Enhanced Damage -55% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +48 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)