Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Mauro


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +165% Magic Find
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
 
Arreat's Face (1)
Slayer Guard

Defense: 337
Durability: 55 / 55
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Masteries (Barbarian Only) +2 to Barbarian Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 6% Life stolen per hit +179% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity +9 to Energy All Resistances +30 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 122
Durability: 48 / 48
Item Level: 75
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +156% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +162 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Fortitude Archon Plate (4)
''ElSolDolLo''
Defense: 1500
Durability: 59 / 60
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +26 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius
Metalgrid
Amulet

Item Level: 85
+444 to Attack Rating +343 Defense All Resistances +34 Level 12 Iron Maiden (20/20 Charges) Level 22 Iron Golem (11/11 Charges)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 130
Durability: 16 / 16
Item Level: 81
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +97% Enhanced Defense +35 to Vitality Replenish Life +10 +119 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 80
Durability: 11 / 12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +231% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Storm Touch
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +108 to Attack Rating 4% Mana stolen per hit 3% Life stolen per hit +7 to Strength +1 to Mana after each Kill
Echoing Glaive
Damage: 16 to 22
Durability: 4 / 5
Item Level: 73
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Echoing Throwing Spear of Evisceration
Damage: 12 to 87
Durability: 6 / 6
Item Level: 89
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +57 to Maximum Damage
Death Colossus Sword (5)
''HelElVexOrtGul''
Damage: 424 to 845
Item Level: 84
Indestructible 25% Chance to cast level 18 Glacial Spike on attack 100% Chance to cast level 44 Chain Lightning when you Die +367% Enhanced Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +50 to Attack Rating Adds 1-50 lightning damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 50% Chance of Crushing Blow 46% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) +1 to Light Radius Level 22 Blood Golem (15/15 Charges) Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Stormshield (1)
Monarch

Defense: 147
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +345 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +75% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Requirements -15%
ATTRIBUTES
  • 160Mana
  • 2555Life

  • Strength177
  • Dexterity67
  • Vitality478
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance204%
  • Cold Resistance204%
  • Lightning Resistance169%
  • Poison Resistance168%




425,889Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
WARCRIESHowl
Total Skill level: 7
1Howl
Total Skill level: 7
Find Potion
Total Skill level: 7
1Find Potion
Total Skill level: 7
Taunt
Total Skill level: 7
1Taunt
Total Skill level: 7
Shout
Total Skill level: 19
13Shout
Total Skill level: 19
Find Item
Total Skill level: 7
1Find Item
Total Skill level: 7

Battle Cry
Total Skill level: 7
1Battle Cry
Total Skill level: 7
Battle Orders
Total Skill level: 26
20Battle Orders
Total Skill level: 26
Grim Ward
Total Skill level: 7
1Grim Ward
Total Skill level: 7
Battle Command
Total Skill level: 16
10Battle Command
Total Skill level: 16
COMBAT MASTERIESTwo Handed Weapon Mastery
Total Skill level: 25
20Two Handed Weapon Mastery
Total Skill level: 25
Increased Stamina
Total Skill level: 6
1Increased Stamina
Total Skill level: 6
Iron Skin
Total Skill level: 6
1Iron Skin
Total Skill level: 6
Increased Speed
Total Skill level: 6
1Increased Speed
Total Skill level: 6
Natural Resistance
Total Skill level: 10
5Natural Resistance
Total Skill level: 10
COMBAT SKILLSBash
Total Skill level: 8
1Bash
Total Skill level: 8
Leap
Total Skill level: 8
1Leap
Total Skill level: 8
Stun
Total Skill level: 8
1Stun
Total Skill level: 8
Leap Attack
Total Skill level: 8
1Leap Attack
Total Skill level: 8
Frenzy
Total Skill level: 8
1Frenzy
Total Skill level: 8

Whirlwind
Total Skill level: 27
20Whirlwind
Total Skill level: 27
Cleave
Total Skill level: 8
1Cleave
Total Skill level: 8


INFO
  • Account*unknown
  • Last Login2018/05/23

Haphet


92 Ironwolf
Treachery Dusk Shroud (3)
''ShaelThulLem''
Defense: 447
Durability: 12 / 20
Item Level: 85
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking 5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Steel Shade (1)
Armet

Defense: 307
Durability: 24 / 24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +37% Damage to Demons +33 to Attack Rating against Demons +20 poison damage over 2 seconds 7% Mana stolen per hit +105% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +13 +11 Fire Absorb +82 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Lawbringer Cryptic Sword (3)
''AmnLemKo''
Damage: 7 to 115
Durability: 23 / 23
Item Level: 89
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +246 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Rhyme Troll Nest (2)
''ShaelEth''
Defense: 237
Durability: 38 / 38
Item Level: 89
+40% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking Regenerate Mana 15% All Resistances +25 Cannot Be Frozen 50% Extra Gold from Monsters 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)