Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

LooneyFactory


EXPANSION HARDCORE
96 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +13% Magic Find
  • +77% Extra Gold
  • +10% Faster Casting Rate
  • +49% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +51% Deadly Strike
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +37% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +73 posion damage over 2 seconds -10% to Enemy Poison Resistance +10% Increased Poison Damage +199% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy Cold Resist +30% Lightning Resist +30% Fire Resist +57% Poison Resist +30% +5 to Mana after each Kill Attacker Takes Damage of 2 Socketed (3)
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 33/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +177% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +195 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 95
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +6% Faster Run/Walk +10% Faster Cast Rate Lightning Absorb 9% 13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 36% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Rain
Mage Plate
'OrtMalIth'
Defense: 253
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Cyclone Armor when struck +2 to Druid Skill Levels +135 to Mana Lightning Resist +30% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 7 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Can Summon One Additional Grizzly Bear Socketed (3)
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +189% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 7% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +102% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +8 Life after each Kill
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +31 Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +26% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +5% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +110 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +348 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +324 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +3 to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +10 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 90
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +360 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +136% Lightning Resist +101% Fire Resist +76% Poison Resist +76% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 509Mana
  • 1058Life

  • Strength177
  • Dexterity221
  • Vitality271
  • Energy42

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance119%
  • Cold Resistance83%
  • Lightning Resistance171%
  • Poison Resistance83%




788,650Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper1 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf18 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine20 Summon Dire Wolf20 Solar Creeper1 Spirit of Barbs1 Summon Grizzly20 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy1 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/10/21

Varaya


71 Barbarian
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 21/40
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +20 to Attack Rating 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength Socketed (2)
Treachery
Sacred Armor
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 870
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +214 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)