Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Lauviah


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
87 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +100% Extra Gold
  • +70% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +14% Damage Reduction
 
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 75
+40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Bloodfist
Heavy Gloves

Defense: 7
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +10% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +5 to Minimum Damage +13% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense +40 to Life All Resistances +9
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 87
+155 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Stone Talisman
Amulet

Item Level: 84
+2 to Summoning Skills (Druid Only) +9 to Minimum Damage 8% Mana stolen per hit +14 Maximum Stamina All Resistances +15 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 3
Waterwalk
Sharkskin Boots

Defense: 40
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +185% Enhanced Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Dexterity +47 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 50% +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

'Um'
Defense: 99
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +198% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy +15 to Life All Resistances +45 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
Rain
Boneweave
'OrtMalIth'
Defense: 506
Durability: 44/45
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Cyclone Armor when struck +2 to Druid Skill Levels +15% Enhanced Defense +104 to Mana Lightning Resist +30% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 7 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Can Summon One Additional Grizzly Bear Socketed (3)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 51/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +3 to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +40 Increase Maximum Durability 14% Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 145
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +33% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +106 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 92
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +112% Enhanced Defense +36 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +113 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 14%
Beast
Berserker Axe
'BerTirUmMalLum'
Damage: 84 to 250
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 85
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped +40% Increased Attack Speed +253% Enhanced Damage 20% Chance of Crushing Blow 25% Chance of Open Wounds Prevent Monster Heal +3 to Wearbear +3 to Shape Shifting +25 to Strength +10 to Energy +2 to Mana after each Kill Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5/5 Charges) Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'Um'
Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +326 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +82% Lightning Resist +47% Fire Resist +22% Poison Resist +22% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 661Mana
  • 1680Life

  • Strength158
  • Dexterity173
  • Vitality312
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance144%
  • Cold Resistance130%
  • Lightning Resistance160%
  • Poison Resistance130%




197,052Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper1 Oak Sage20 Summon Spirit Wolf13 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly20 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSELEMENTAL SKILLSFirestorm1 Molten Boulder1


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/06/25

Leharas


84 Desert Mercenary
Rockstopper
Sallet

Defense: 63
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 87
Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Faster Hit Recovery Adds 1-37 Lightning damage +185% Enhanced Defense +8 to Strength +15 to Vitality Cold Resist +38% Lightning Resist +43% Fire Resist +27% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% Socketed (1)
Treachery
Archon Plate
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 729
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

'UmUmUmShaelShael'
Damage: 38 to 446
Durability: 88/98
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +217% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 12% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike 75% Chance of Open Wounds Requirements -25% Socketed (5)