Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Labla


EXPANSION LADDER
90 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +95% Magic Find
  • +100% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +47% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +10 to Attack Rating +187% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +5 to Dexterity +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill +1 to Light Radius Requirements -15% Socketed (1)
Communal amulet of Flame
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) Adds 1-6 Fire damage
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 39
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +9 to Dexterity +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +47% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 20/24
Item Level: 86
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +193% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Skull Whorl
Ring

Item Level: 80
Corrupted +120 to Attack Rating 7% Life stolen per hit +19 to Strength +3 to Energy Lightning Resist +6% Poison Resist +27%
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 85
+40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 460
Durability: 52/60
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +766 Defense +67 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 90% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 40
Durability: 15/16
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30% +7 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +5 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 89
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +326 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +303 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +11 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 142
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +337 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Poison Resist +40% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 328Mana
  • 2892Life

  • Strength188
  • Dexterity195
  • Vitality311
  • Energy46

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance155%
  • Cold Resistance108%
  • Lightning Resistance155%
  • Poison Resistance112%




640,905Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage12 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* labla
  • Last Login2019/02/23

Hrothgar


67 Barbarian