Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

LHC-SgtPepper


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +179% Magic Find
  • +113% Extra Gold
  • +50% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +23% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk +236 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +15 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 89
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking +1 to All Skills 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 posion damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 62
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 81
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +250% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Cold Resist +6% Lightning Resist +6% Fire Resist +56% Poison Resist +6%
Wolfhowl
Fury Visor

Defense: 151
Durability: 35/35
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +70 to Maximum Damage +6 to Wearwolf +4 to Shape Shifting +6 to Feral Rage +144% Enhanced Defense +14 to Strength +8 to Dexterity +15 to Vitality Level 15 Summon Fenris (18/18 Charges) Socketed (3)
Doom Finger
Ring

Item Level: 93
5% Bonus to Attack Rating +79 to Attack Rating 4% Mana stolen per hit +14 to Dexterity All Resistances +9 +5 to Light Radius
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 22/12
Item Level: 45
7% Life stolen per hit +161% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12
Enigma
Dusk Shroud
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 390
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 84
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +767 Defense +71 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 95% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 89
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +176% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 10 45% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Spirit
Crystal Sword
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Damage: 5 to 16
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 46
+2 to All Skills 35% Faster Cast Rate (Based on Character Level) +55% Faster Hit Recovery +13% Enhanced Damage +1 Lightning damage +3 cold damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds 7% Life stolen per hit +75 Defense vs. Missile +95 to Mana (Based on Character Level) +4 Magic Absorb Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 51/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +30 Increase Maximum Durability 15% Socketed (4)
Death Cleaver
Berserker Axe

'ShaelShaelShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 90 to 271
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +140% Increased Attack Speed +275% Enhanced Damage +5 to Maximum Damage -33% Target Defense 66% Deadly Strike +6 Life after each Kill Socketed (6)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 187Mana
  • 2656Life

  • Strength194
  • Dexterity69
  • Vitality488
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance137%
  • Cold Resistance100%
  • Lightning Resistance130%
  • Poison Resistance155%




1,060,972Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSFrenzy20 Cleave20 MASTERIESEdged Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout1 Battle Orders20 Battle Command20


INFO
  • Account* nercxs
  • Last Login2020/07/12

Emilio


92 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

'RalRal'
Defense: 214
Durability: 37/45
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +186% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Fire Resist +60% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Socketed (2)
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 156
Durability: 12/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed 9% Life stolen per hit +141% Enhanced Defense +28 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -30% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (4/20 Charges)
Obedience
Great Poleaxe
'HelKoThulEthFal'
Damage: 324 to 893
Durability: 42/42
Item Level: 90
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enflame when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +370% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +2 to Attack Rating +3 cold damage -25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +271 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +30 Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5)