Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Karatefyllan


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +25% Magic Find
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +45% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Damage Reduction
 
Shadow Noose
Amulet

Item Level: 88
+2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) 6% Mana stolen per hit All Resistances +19 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 94
+229 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +15 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 87
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 6% Life stolen per hit +148 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (15/15 Charges)
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 39
Durability: 10/16
Item Level: 84
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Chains of Honor
Wire Fleece
'DolUmBerIst'
Defense: 445
Durability: 15/32
Item Level: 84
+2 to All Skills +200% Damage to Demons +100% Damage to Undead 8% Life stolen per hit +70% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength Replenish Life +7 All Resistances +65 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 80
8% Life stolen per hit +154% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 10/20
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +29% Damage to Undead +44 to Attack Rating against Undead +154% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy Replenish Life +1 Cold Resist +30% Lightning Resist +36% Fire Resist +30% Poison Resist +30% +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 47
Durability: 12/18
Item Level: 64
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +49% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Holy Thunder
War Scepter
'EthRalOrtTal'
Damage: 16 to 37
Durability: 105/105
Item Level: 73
+60% Enhanced Damage +10 to Maximum Damage -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage Adds 21-61 Lightning damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +5 to Holy Shock (Paladin Only) +1 to Meditation (Paladin Only) +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist Lightning Resist +60% Level 7 Teleport (7/60 Charges) Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 141
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 80
+95 to All Skills (Based on Character Level) +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +105 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 80
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +344 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +320 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +10 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'UmUm'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 67%
Durability: 60/86
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +356 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +104% Lightning Resist +69% Fire Resist +44% Poison Resist +44% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 360Mana
  • 1045Life

  • Strength170
  • Dexterity156
  • Vitality288
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance214%
  • Cold Resistance216%
  • Lightning Resistance177%
  • Poison Resistance220%




843,114Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage20 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Ragnar


70 Barbarian
Fortitude
Wire Fleece
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 416
Durability: 29/32
Item Level: 86
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +142 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Immortal King's Will
Avenger Guard

Defense: 50
Durability: 43/55
Item Level: 85
Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +125 Defense +7 to Dexterity 37% Extra Gold from Monsters 35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +4 to Light Radius Socketed (2)
Breath of the Dying
Colossus Blade
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 428 to 846
Durability: 38/38
Item Level: 86
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +392% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 12% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)