Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Just_Monika (DEAD)


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
93 assassin
 
ATTRIBUTES
  • 163Mana
  • 1035Life

  • Strength109
  • Dexterity159
  • Vitality267
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance30%
  • Cold Resistance30%
  • Lightning Resistance30%
  • Poison Resistance30%




1,518Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
MARTIAL ARTS1 1 1 1 1 SHADOW DISCIPLINES20 1 1 1 1
20 1 1 20 1 TRAPS1 1 1 9 20


INFO
  • Account*unknown
  • Last Login2018/05/23

Fazel


93 Desert Mercenary
Guillaume's Face (3)
Winged Helm

Defense: 217
Durability: 40 / 40
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +80% Enhanced Damage 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +6 to Dexterity
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking +1 to All Skills 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 poison damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Fortitude Dusk Shroud (4)
''ElSolDolLo''
Defense: 1446
Durability: 18 / 20
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +209% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +127 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +197 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 81
8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 6% Life stolen per hit +107 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Werewolf (15/15 Charges)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 126
Durability: 16 / 16
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +92% Enhanced Defense +39 to Vitality Replenish Life +11 +114 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 14%
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 160
Durability: 34 / 34
Item Level: 69
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +197% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25% 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 86
Durability: 12 / 12
Item Level: 81
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +229% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50% +8 Life Gained on Melee Hit +9 Life Gained on Ranged Hit
Call to Arms Flail (5)
''AmnRalMalIstOhm''
Damage: 3 to 76
Durability: 30 / 30
Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +267% Enhanced Damage +50% Damage to Undead Adds 5-30 fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit +3 to Battle Cry +3 to Battle Orders +4 to Battle Command Prevent Monster Heal 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved.
Spirit Monarch (4)
''TalThulOrtAmn''
Defense: 146
Durability: 86 / 86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +25% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +98 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +5 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Chaos Runic Talons (3)
''FalOhmUm''
Damage: 90 to 165
Durability: 66 / 69
Item Level: 85
11% Chance to cast level 9 Charged Bolt on striking 9% Chance to cast level 11 Frozen Orb on striking +35% Increased Attack Speed +326% Enhanced Damage Adds 216-471 magic damage 25% Chance of Open Wounds +1 to Zeal +10 to Strength
Phoenix Monarch (4)
''VexVexLoJah''
Defense: 143
Durability: 86 / 86
Item Level: 88
40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking 100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up +388% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +357 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +16 Fire Absorb
Treachery Dusk Shroud (3)
''ShaelThulLem''
Defense: 448
Durability: 18 / 20
Item Level: 85
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking 5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest (3)
Death Mask

Defense: 105
Durability: 16 / 20
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +29% Enhanced Damage 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Attacker Takes Damage of 5
Obedience Cryptic Axe (5)
''HelKoThulEthFal''
Damage: 230 to 1057
Durability: 33 / 33
Item Level: 88
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enflame when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +370% Enhanced Damage 25% Target Defense Adds 3-14 cold damage -25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +244 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +30 Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)