Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Jertbro


EXPANSION LADDER
96 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +84% Magic Find
  • +98% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +100% Increased Attack Speed
 
The Cat's Eye
Amulet

Item Level: 62
+30% Faster Run/Walk +20% Increased Attack Speed +100 Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +25 to Dexterity
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +240 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 90
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +6% Faster Run/Walk +15 to Life Lightning Absorb 10% 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (5/17 Charges)
M'avina's Tenet
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 35
Durability: 10/14
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +8% Piercing Attack 5% Mana stolen per hit +50 Defense +5 to Light Radius
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 46/18
Item Level: 94
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +176% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 5 42% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 62
Durability: 7/12
Item Level: 90
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +30% Increased Attack Speed +229% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 155
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +50% Increased Attack Speed +35% Enhanced Damage +3 to Maximum Damage 9% Life stolen per hit +124% Enhanced Defense +28 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Cold Resist +14% Lightning Resist +19% Fire Resist -30% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges) Socketed (3)
Fortitude
Dusk Shroud
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 439
Durability: 16/20
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +96 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Harmony
Crusader Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 64 to 243
Durability: 45/66
Item Level: 87
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +272% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +6 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
PlagueRI Eye
Arrows

Item Level: 87
+9% Faster Run/Walk Adds 11-18 damage Cold Resist +13% Lightning Resist +13% Fire Resist +29% Poison Resist +13%
Faith
Grand Matron Bow
'OhmJahLemEld'
Damage: 60 to 309
Durability: 49/83
Item Level: 85
Level 13 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +3 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only) +330% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense 300% Bonus to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead +120 Fire damage All Resistances +12 10% Reanimate as: Returned 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (4)
Bone Eye
Arrows

Item Level: 88
+20% Piercing Attack Adds 22-31 damage +60 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 15% Chance of Open Wounds +64 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second
ATTRIBUTES
  • 148Mana
  • 890Life

  • Strength138
  • Dexterity463
  • Vitality61
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance113%
  • Cold Resistance105%
  • Lightning Resistance136%
  • Poison Resistance152%




960,840Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSMagic Arrow1 Fire Arrow20 Cold Arrow1 Multiple Shot20 Exploding Arrow13 Guided Arrow1 Immolation Arrow20 PASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike17 Dodge1 Phase Run1 Avoid1 Penetrate2 Decoy1 Evade1 Valkyrie1 Pierce5 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLS


INFO

Wulf


71 Barbarian
Treachery
Great Hauberk
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 502
Durability: 57/50
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +8% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Increase Maximum Durability 14% Socketed (3)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 73
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 95
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (2)
Silence
Colossus Blade
'DolEldHelIstTirVex'
Damage: 261 to 516
Durability: 38/38
Item Level: 87
Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +200% Enhanced Damage +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 11% Mana stolen per hit Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% All Resistances +75 +2 to Mana after each Kill 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)