Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Idiotsorc


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
96 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +146% Magic Find
  • +65% Faster Casting Rate
  • +86% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +14% Damage Reduction
 
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 79
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Cast Rate 4% Life stolen per hit +48 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 6%
Frostburn
Gauntlets

Defense: 16
Durability: 17/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +5% Enhanced Damage Adds 6-12 cold damage +19% Enhanced Defense +30 Defense Increase Maximum Mana 31% All Resistances +9
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 10/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +93% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff

Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 28/39
Item Level: 87
+5 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate -11% to Enemy Cold Resistance -12% to Enemy Lightning Resistance -8% to Enemy Fire Resistance Regenerate Mana 10%
Grim Emblem
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels +10% Faster Cast Rate +22 to Mana Regenerate Mana 6% Lightning Resist +34% Poison Length Reduced by 75%
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 65/60
Item Level: 86
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +15% Enhanced Defense +754 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 15% Socketed (3)
Griffon's Eye
Diadem

Defense: 52
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 90
Corrupted 300% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die +1 to All Skills +25% Faster Cast Rate Adds 3-222 Lightning damage -34% to Enemy Lightning Resistance +28% Increased Lightning Damage +119 Defense Socketed (3)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 19/18
Item Level: 84
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +166% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 36
Durability: 26/23
Item Level: 88
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +38 Increase Maximum Durability 14% Requirements -6% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Phoenix
Monarch
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 57/86
Item Level: 87
100% Chance to cast level 40 Firestorm when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +342% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Enhanced Defense +386 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +16 Fire Absorb Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 1784Mana
  • 850Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity25
  • Vitality153
  • Energy367

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance119%
  • Cold Resistance101%
  • Lightning Resistance109%
  • Poison Resistance77%




203,861Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLSWarmth1 LIGHTNING SKILLSCharged Bolt1 Static Field7 Telekinesis20 Nova20 Lightning Surge1 Teleport1 Chain Lightning1 Discharge20 Energy Shield15 Lightning Mastery20 COLD SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2021/01/20

Jemali


93 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Wire Fleece
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 721
Durability: 17/17
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 150
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage Adds 6-22 cold damage 8% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 19% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10 +5 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +12 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 41 to 487
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +131% Enhanced Damage -46% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +48 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)