Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Hond


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +25% Magic Find
  • +27% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +42% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 20/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +170% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 16/20
Item Level: 84
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +37% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +168% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy +15 to Life All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 95
Corrupted +211 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 40
Item Level: 94
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +47% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Chains of Honor
Archon Plate
'DolUmBerIst'
Defense: 511
Durability: 49/60
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +200% Damage to Demons +100% Damage to Undead 8% Life stolen per hit +70% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength Replenish Life +7 All Resistances +65 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Angelic Halo
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +20 to Life Replenish Life +6
Angelic Wings
Amulet

Item Level: 86
Corrupted 20% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +3 to Light Radius
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 43
Durability: 13/16
Item Level: 60
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Spirit
Crystal Sword
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Damage: 5 to 15
Durability: 29/30
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills 34% Faster Cast Rate (Based on Character Level) +55% Faster Hit Recovery +1 Lightning damage +3 cold damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds 7% Life stolen per hit +75 Defense vs. Missile +91 to Mana (Based on Character Level) +6 Magic Absorb Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +33% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +90 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +3 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 84
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +329 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +307 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -22% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +11 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 133
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 84
Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +341 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +79% Lightning Resist +44% Fire Resist +19% Poison Resist +19% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 325Mana
  • 3266Life

  • Strength146
  • Dexterity193
  • Vitality303
  • Energy41

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance188%
  • Cold Resistance171%
  • Lightning Resistance191%
  • Poison Resistance180%




1,211,633Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage15 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* sloni
  • Last Login2019/03/23

Bill


67 Barbarian
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 15/24
Item Level: 94
+15% Increased Attack Speed 7% Mana stolen per hit +104% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +10 +6 Fire Absorb +78 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Treachery
Balrog Skin
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 712
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 65
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 18 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +249 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)