Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

holdmyber


EXPANSION LADDER
84 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +58% Magic Find
  • +87% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +20% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +15% Deadly Strike
 
Storm Mask
Coronet

Defense: 36
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 85
14% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Bolt when struck +20% Faster Cast Rate +9 to Minimum Damage +63 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Poison Resist +12%
Raven Collar
Amulet

Item Level: 84
+3 to Maximum Damage 4% Mana stolen per hit +83 to Mana All Resistances +16
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 86
+54 to Attack Rating Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
ring of the Apprentice
Ring

Item Level: 12
+10% Faster Cast Rate
Glorious Girdle(H) of the Squid
Plated Belt

Defense: 12
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 74
+45% Enhanced Defense +77 to Life
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 86
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 7% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +115% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +9 Life after each Kill
Bonesnap
Maul

Damage: 118 to 170
Durability: 90/90
Item Level: 60
+296% Enhanced Damage +50% Damage to Undead 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Cold Resist +30% Fire Resist +30% Requirements -15% Socketed (1)
Smoke
Scarab Husk
'NefLum'
Defense: 432
Durability: 28/28
Item Level: 85
+20% Faster Hit Recovery +75% Enhanced Defense +280 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Energy All Resistances +50 -1 to Light Radius Level 6 Weaken (18/18 Charges) Socketed (2)
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 34/24
Item Level: 84
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +192% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Insight
Elder Staff
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 285 to 321
Durability: 53/53
Item Level: 86
Level 14 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +246% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 216% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +4 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 382Mana
  • 1075Life

  • Strength95
  • Dexterity37
  • Vitality373
  • Energy30

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance129%
  • Cold Resistance133%
  • Lightning Resistance156%
  • Poison Resistance164%




272,578Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSOak Sage1 Heart of Wolverine13 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy15 Werebear20 Maul20 Shock Wave20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Haseen


40 Desert Mercenary