Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

HCDutchNecro


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
94 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +242% Magic Find
  • +128% Extra Gold
  • +87% Faster Casting Rate
  • +20% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +25% Damage Reduction
 
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 38
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +5% Fire Resist +5% Poison Resist +5%
Death Wing
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +17% Faster Cast Rate +10 to Mana Regenerate Mana 9% Cold Resist +9% Lightning Resist +41% Fire Resist +9% Poison Resist +9%
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 99
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +93% Enhanced Defense +40 to Vitality Replenish Life +11 +112 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Shadow Whorl
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +20% Faster Cast Rate +5 to Energy +7 to Mana Cold Resist +29% Lightning Resist +10%
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +151% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 5 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills 3% Life stolen per hit +47 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
Flail
Flail

Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 49/45
Item Level: 86
1% Bonus to Attack Rating Increase Maximum Durability 10% Socketed (5)
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 126
Durability: 11/12
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +141 to Life (Based on Character Level) +141 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 98% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Skin of the Vipermagi
Wyrmhide

'UmUm'
Defense: 432
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +120% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +60 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +40 Socketed (4)
Homunculus
Hierophant Trophy

Defense: 71
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 40% Increased Chance of Blocking +171% Enhanced Defense +16 to Dexterity +20 to Energy Regenerate Mana 33% All Resistances +40 +11 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 515Mana
  • 1837Life

  • Strength109
  • Dexterity25
  • Vitality477
  • Energy30

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance184%
  • Cold Resistance211%
  • Lightning Resistance193%
  • Poison Resistance182%




2,423,420Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESDecrepify1 Lower Resist1 POISON AND BONE SKILLSBone Armor1 Deadly Poison1 Corpse Explosion20 Desecrate5 SUMMONING SKILLSSummon Mastery20 Raise Skeleton Warrior20 Clay Golem1 Convocation13 Raise Skeletal Mage16 Blood Golem1 Flesh Offering1 Iron Golem2 Revive1


INFO
  • Account* xldutch
  • Last Login2020/09/20

Rozene


124 Rogue Scout
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 62
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed +18% Piercing Attack 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (1)
Shaftstop
Boneweave

Defense: 435
Durability: 22/45
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +193% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Lightning Resist +23% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Requirements -15% Socketed (3)
Harmony
Crusader Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 64 to 240
Durability: 41/66
Item Level: 80
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +267% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +2 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)