Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

GotClapped


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
97 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +147% Magic Find
  • +158% Extra Gold
  • +45% Faster Casting Rate
  • +12% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 3/12
Item Level: 88
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +120% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Run/Walk Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Frostburn
War Gauntlets

Defense: 48
Durability: 18/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +5% Enhanced Damage Adds 6-12 cold damage +20% Enhanced Defense +30 Defense Increase Maximum Mana 35% All Resistances +10
Silkweave
Mesh Boots

Defense: 45
Durability: 9/16
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk +151% Enhanced Defense +200 Defense vs. Missile Increase Maximum Mana 10% +5 to Mana after each Kill 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Griffon's Eye
Diadem

Defense: 57
Durability: 13/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die +1 to All Skills +25% Faster Cast Rate Adds 2-148 Lightning damage -22% to Enemy Lightning Resistance +21% Increased Lightning Damage +192 Defense Socketed (2)
Powered amulet of Atlus
Amulet

Item Level: 84
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only) +28 to Strength
Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 524
Durability: 33/60
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +752 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 97% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25% 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 26 to 82
Durability: 17/16
Item Level: 88
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +274% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +6 to Battle Orders +3 to Battle Command +2 to Battle Cry 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Increase Maximum Durability 12% Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 199
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 5/44
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +33% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +100 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +7 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
The Oculus
Swirling Crystal

'IstIstIst'
Damage: 18 to 42
Durability: 75/75
Item Level: 99
Corrupted 25% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when struck +3 to Sorceress Skill Levels +30% Faster Cast Rate +20% Enhanced Defense +20 to Vitality +20 to Energy All Resistances +20 +5 to Mana after each Kill 140% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 140
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 80/86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +112 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 3018Mana
  • 871Life

  • Strength160
  • Dexterity25
  • Vitality10
  • Energy530

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance117%
  • Cold Resistance75%
  • Lightning Resistance86%
  • Poison Resistance75%




3,287,186Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLSFire Bolt1 Warmth9 Fire Ball1 Enflame1 Fire Mastery1 Hydra1 LIGHTNING SKILLSCharged Bolt1 Static Field1 Telekinesis20 Nova20 Lightning Surge1 Teleport1 Chain Lightning1 Discharge20 Energy Shield8 Lightning Mastery20 COLD SKILLSFrigerate1


INFO
  • Account* CodeRed
  • Last Login2019/03/20

Hazade


94 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Sacred Armor
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 901
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 89
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +205% Enhanced Defense +121 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 155
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +65% Increased Attack Speed +20% Enhanced Damage 8% Life stolen per hit +147% Enhanced Defense +28 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -3% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (7/20 Charges) Socketed (3)
Infinity
Giant Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 153 to 436
Durability: 42/42
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +155% Enhanced Damage -49% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +48 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)