Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Conqueror

GetPackerFever


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
93 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +83% Magic Find
  • +140% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +47% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +25% Open Wounds
  • +13% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +221 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 11/14
Item Level: 90
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking +10% Increased Attack Speed 8% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +106% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +9 Life after each Kill
Angelic Wings
Amulet

Item Level: 85
Corrupted All Resistances +5 20% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +3 to Light Radius
Angelic Halo
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk +20 to Life Replenish Life +6
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 457
Durability: 44/60
Item Level: 90
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +93 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Increase Maximum Durability 15% Socketed (4)
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 10/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating Adds 1-48 Lightning damage +184% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy Replenish Life +2 Cold Resist +38% Lightning Resist +30% Fire Resist +30% Poison Resist +30% +10 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +12 Life Gained on Melee Hit +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 33/18
Item Level: 93
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +177% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 10 47% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 9/12
Item Level: 82
8% Life stolen per hit +169% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 13% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +337 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +313 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +15 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 135
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +10% Increased Cold Damage +348 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +79% Lightning Resist +44% Fire Resist +19% Poison Resist +19% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 358Mana
  • 963Life

  • Strength200
  • Dexterity207
  • Vitality210
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance146%
  • Cold Resistance130%
  • Lightning Resistance131%
  • Poison Resistance132%




2,093,354Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSOak Sage19 Heart of Wolverine20 Spirit of Barbs1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf20 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage20 ELEMENTAL SKILLSArctic Blast1 Cyclone Armor1


INFO

Ulf


69 Barbarian
The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece

Defense: 482
Durability: 135/32
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +30% Faster Hit Recovery +39% Enhanced Damage +188% Enhanced Defense +50 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 17 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 20 Cannot Be Frozen Poison Length Reduced by 50% Attacker Takes Damage of 20 Socketed (1)