Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Fluffy_STX


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +66% Magic Find
  • +134% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +47% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Damage Reduction
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 81
Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +37% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +177% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 38
Durability: 13/16
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Communal amulet
Amulet

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 9% Life stolen per hit +129 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (15/15 Charges)
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 39
Item Level: 81
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +40% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 15/16
Item Level: 94
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +140% Enhanced Defense +37 to Vitality Replenish Life +10 +118 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12%
Chains of Honor
Archon Plate
'DolUmBerIst'
Defense: 499
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +200% Damage to Demons +100% Damage to Undead 8% Life stolen per hit +70% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength Replenish Life +7 All Resistances +65 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +241 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar

Damage: 30 to 67
Durability: 48/48
Item Level: 87
+93% Enhanced Damage +12 to Dexterity +15 to Mana 230% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) 92% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (2)
Moser's Blessed Circle
Round Shield

Defense: 56
Chance to Block: 57%
Durability: 64/64
Item Level: 88
+30% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +188% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +25 Socketed (2)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +333 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +310 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +15 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 342Mana
  • 928Life

  • Strength166
  • Dexterity220
  • Vitality250
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance180%
  • Cold Resistance178%
  • Lightning Resistance150%
  • Poison Resistance195%




2,402,042Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine2 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage16 Rabies20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Theodoric


68 Barbarian
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 71
Durability: 10/20
Item Level: 84
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana +11 Maximum Stamina All Resistances +15 15% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Treachery
Dusk Shroud
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 643
Durability: 11/11
Item Level: 81
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 18 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +247 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)