Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

FistingVideos


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +109% Magic Find
  • +130% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +100% Increased Attack Speed
 
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

'Cham'
Defense: 155
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +50% Increased Attack Speed +35% Enhanced Damage 10% Life stolen per hit +136% Enhanced Defense +26 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -2% Poison Resist +70% Cannot Be Frozen Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges) 5% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (3)
The Cat's Eye
Amulet

Item Level: 79
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk +20% Increased Attack Speed +100 Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +25 to Dexterity +17 to Life
Fortitude
Wyrmhide
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 471
Durability: 25/24
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +208% Enhanced Defense +130 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Increase Maximum Durability 11% Socketed (4)
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 95
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +6% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 10% 16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (13/17 Charges)
M'avina's Tenet
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 31
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +8% Piercing Attack 5% Mana stolen per hit +50 Defense +5 to Light Radius
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 85
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +167% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 6 47% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 54
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +30% Increased Attack Speed +231% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Death Circle
Ring

Item Level: 91
Corrupted 5% Mana stolen per hit 1% Life stolen per hit +4 to Strength +16 to Life Cold Resist +11% Lightning Resist +35% Fire Resist +11% Poison Resist +27%
Demon Limb
Tyrant Club

Damage: 91 to 166
Durability: 98/98
Item Level: 91
+187% Enhanced Damage +123% Damage to Demons Adds 222-333 Fire damage 11% Life stolen per hit Fire Resist +20% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds Level 23 Enchant oskill (13/20 Charges)
Spirit Ward
Ward

Defense: 171
Chance to Block: 74%
Durability: 100/100
Item Level: 90
5% Chance to cast level 8 Fade when struck +25% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +169% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +32 +8 Cold Absorb
Faith
Grand Matron Bow
'OhmJahLemEld'
Damage: 60 to 309
Durability: 61/83
Item Level: 87
Level 13 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +3 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only) +330% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense 300% Bonus to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead +120 Fire damage All Resistances +12 10% Reanimate as: Returned 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (4)
Viper Eye
Arrows

Item Level: 88
Corrupted Adds 19-25 damage +59 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) Adds 1-32 Lightning damage Adds 8-9 cold damage +4 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +6 Mana Gained on Ranged Hit
ATTRIBUTES
  • 181Mana
  • 919Life

  • Strength186
  • Dexterity321
  • Vitality132
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance150%
  • Cold Resistance107%
  • Lightning Resistance126%
  • Poison Resistance188%




1,134,446Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSMagic Arrow1 Fire Arrow3 Cold Arrow1 Multiple Shot12 Exploding Arrow1 Guided Arrow1 Strafe20 Immolation Arrow1 PASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike20 Dodge12 Phase Run1 Avoid6 Penetrate1 Decoy1 Evade8 Valkyrie1 Pierce15 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLS


INFO

Damien


70 Barbarian
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 225
Durability: 13/13
Item Level: 87
Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed Adds 19-50 Fire damage Adds 1-91 Lightning damage 4% Mana stolen per hit +126% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +10 +7 Fire Absorb +76 Life Gained on Melee Hit Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (1)
Treachery
Diamond Mail
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 685
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Silence
Colossus Blade
'DolEldHelIstTirVex'
Damage: 261 to 516
Durability: 38/38
Item Level: 85
Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +200% Enhanced Damage +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 11% Mana stolen per hit Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% All Resistances +75 +2 to Mana after each Kill 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)