Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

FelDin


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +252% Magic Find
  • +208% Extra Gold
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
  • +20% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +39% Damage Reduction
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

'BerBer'
Defense: 120
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 69
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +142 to Life (Based on Character Level) +142 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 26% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Rose Branded amulet
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 67/60
Item Level: 73
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +11% Enhanced Defense +765 Defense +71 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 95% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (3)
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25% 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 75
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5%
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +104% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 99
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +151% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 7 44% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 38
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 81
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Call to Arms
Flail
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 3 to 92
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 90
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +286% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +4 to Battle Cry +3 to Battle Orders +6 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Medusa's Gaze
Aegis

Defense: 243
Chance to Block: 54%
Durability: 45/47
Item Level: 86
+2 to Cold Skills -20% to Enemy Cold Resistance +3 to Shiver Armor +168% Enhanced Defense +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Cold Resist +80% Requirements -50% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 84
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +37 Socketed (4)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

'UmUmBerShael'
Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +50% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +188% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +94 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 519Mana
  • 2076Life

  • Strength140
  • Dexterity96
  • Vitality430
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance85%
  • Cold Resistance115%
  • Lightning Resistance85%
  • Poison Resistance85%




1,159,505Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt20 Zeal1 Charge1 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Conversion1 Holy Shield20 Fist of the Heavens20 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Holy Freeze1 Holy Shock20 DEFENSIVE AURASPrayer1 Defiance9 Cleansing1 Vigor1 Redemption1 Salvation1


INFO

Jemali


92 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Dusk Shroud
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 406
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Increase Maximum Durability 13% Requirements -10% Socketed (3)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 18/24
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed 5% Mana stolen per hit +103% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +17 +9 Fire Absorb +54 Life Gained on Melee Hit
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

Damage: 37 to 444
Durability: 73/98
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +15% Increased Attack Speed +215% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 3% Mana stolen per hit 19% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike Requirements -25% Socketed (2)