Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

FapNapkin


EXPANSION
91 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +181% Magic Find
  • +134% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +105% Increased Attack Speed
 
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 155
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +65% Increased Attack Speed 8% Life stolen per hit +112% Enhanced Defense +30 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -30% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (14/20 Charges) Socketed (3)
The Cat's Eye
Amulet

Item Level: 64
+30% Faster Run/Walk +20% Increased Attack Speed +100 Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +25 to Dexterity
Fortitude
Scarab Husk
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 475
Durability: 27/28
Item Level: 84
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +215% Enhanced Defense +125 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
+165 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 84
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +7% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 10% 19% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (10/17 Charges)
Razortail
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 37
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 81
+33% Piercing Attack +10 to Maximum Damage +128% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +15 to Dexterity Attacker Takes Damage of 91 (Based on Character Level)
Bitter Blazer
Light Plated Boots

Defense: 9
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 81
+30% Faster Run/Walk +45 Defense (Based on Character Level) +7 to Dexterity Heal Stamina Plus 50% Poison Resist +11% 22% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 54
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 87
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +237% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Eaglehorn
Crusader Bow

Damage: 56 to 236
Durability: 40/66
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to Amazon Skill Levels +275% Enhanced Damage +182% Enhanced Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense +546 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +25 to Dexterity Socketed (2)
Death Eye
Arrows

Item Level: 81
+14% Increased Attack Speed Cold Resist +3% Poison Resist +3% +3 Mana Gained on Ranged Hit +3 to Mana after each Kill +4 Life after each Kill 27% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 34% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) +39% Magic Arrow Damage Converted to Magic
Faith
Grand Matron Bow
'OhmJahLemEld'
Damage: 60 to 309
Durability: 70/83
Item Level: 87
Level 15 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +3 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only) +330% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense 300% Bonus to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead +120 Fire damage All Resistances +15 10% Reanimate as: Returned 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 181Mana
  • 1008Life

  • Strength140
  • Dexterity331
  • Vitality155
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance97%
  • Cold Resistance77%
  • Lightning Resistance110%
  • Poison Resistance158%




1,048,681Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSMagic Arrow1 Cold Arrow1 Multiple Shot20 Guided Arrow12 PASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike20 Dodge1 Phase Run1 Avoid1 Penetrate20 Decoy20 Evade1 Valkyrie1 Pierce2 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/01/19

Klatu


46 Barbarian
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 78
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 81
10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Corpsemourn
Ornate Plate

Defense: 451
Durability: 41/60
Item Level: 90
13% Chance to cast level 4 Corpse Explosion on striking Adds 12-36 Fire damage +175% Enhanced Defense +8 to Strength +10 to Vitality Cold Resist +35% Level 5 Desecrate (30/50 Charges)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +245 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)