Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Evil_auewka


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +101% Magic Find
  • +17% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +8% Crushing Blow
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
GhoulRI Hand
Sharkskin Gloves

Defense: 40
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 90
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +10% Increased Attack Speed 3% Life stolen per hit 8% Chance of Crushing Blow +89% Enhanced Defense +15 to Dexterity +18 to Life
Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 479
Durability: 62/60
Item Level: 86
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +765 Defense +68 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 91% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 11% Requirements -10% Socketed (3)
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +171% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin

Throw Damage: 73 to 146
Damage: 73 to 94
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 72
Corrupted +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +2 to Amazon Skill Levels +30% Faster Run/Walk +171% Enhanced Damage Adds 25-50 damage +91 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 6% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity Increased Stack Size Repairs 1 durability in 3 seconds
ATTRIBUTES
  • 177Mana
  • 1609Life

  • Strength126
  • Dexterity123
  • Vitality412
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance86%
  • Cold Resistance75%
  • Lightning Resistance85%
  • Poison Resistance100%




1,912,169Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSPASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike1 Dodge1 Phase Run1 Avoid1 Penetrate1 Evade1 Pierce1 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLSJab1 Power Strike10 Poison Javelin1 Lightning Bolt20 Charged Strike20 Plague Javelin1 Lightning Strike20 Lightning Fury20


INFO
  • Account* Xlave
  • Last Login2022/12/01

Mizan


88 Desert Mercenary
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 144
Durability: 33/40
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Adds 6-22 cold damage 8% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 17% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 13
Shaftstop
Boneweave

Defense: 476
Durability: 38/45
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +182% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30%