Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

EroticFrootLoop


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
89 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +9% Magic Find
  • +56% Extra Gold
  • +70% Faster Casting Rate
  • +20% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Smoke
Gothic Plate
'NefLum'
Defense: 129
Durability: 47/55
Item Level: 50
+20% Faster Hit Recovery +75% Enhanced Defense +280 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Energy All Resistances +50 -1 to Light Radius Level 6 Weaken (18/18 Charges) Socketed (2)
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 85
5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 posion damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Infernostride
Demonhide Boots

Defense: 36
Durability: 7/12
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 8 Blaze when struck +20% Faster Run/Walk Adds 12-33 Fire damage +147% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +10% to Maximum Fire Resist Fire Resist +41% 56% Extra Gold from Monsters +2 to Light Radius
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 42
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 64
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Chromatic Circlet of the Magus
Circlet

Defense: 24
Durability: 30/35
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +20% Faster Cast Rate +76 to Life All Resistances +27 Socketed (2)
Beast Grip
Ring

Item Level: 84
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate Cold Resist +5% Lightning Resist +13% Fire Resist +5% Poison Resist +5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 1 9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Rune Spiral
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +120 to Attack Rating 6% Mana stolen per hit +39 to Life +40 to Mana Lightning Resist +17%
GhoulRI Clasp
Vampirefang Belt

Defense: 64
Durability: 6/14
Item Level: 82
+10% Faster Cast Rate +14% Enhanced Defense +24 to Life +20 to Mana Regenerate Mana 5% Cold Resist +23% Lightning Resist +16%
Insight
Elder Staff
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 393 to 444
Durability: 27/27
Item Level: 89
Level 13 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +220% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 229% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +1 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only) +6 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 364Mana
  • 1230Life

  • Strength149
  • Dexterity62
  • Vitality296
  • Energy32

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance178%
  • Cold Resistance165%
  • Lightning Resistance183%
  • Poison Resistance187%




123,897Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper1 Oak Sage10 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf1 Solar Creeper1 Spirit of Barbs1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Werebear20 Maul20 Shock Wave20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* magnapwn
  • Last Login2019/03/20

Phaet


77 Eastern Sorceror
Rattlecage
Gothic Plate

Defense: 196
Durability: 28/28
Item Level: 94
+45 to Attack Rating 25% Chance of Crushing Blow Hit Causes Monster to Flee +52% +200 Defense Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
PlagueRI Shell
Helm

Defense: 15
Durability: 14/24
Item Level: 83
10% Chance to cast level 3 Nova when struck 2% Life stolen per hit 8% Deadly Strike +50 to Life Fire Resist +19% Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Tiamat's Rebuke
Dragon Shield

Defense: 68
Chance to Block: 38%
Durability: 68/76
Item Level: 88
3% Chance to cast level 6 Hydra when struck 5% Chance to cast level 9 Frost Nova when struck 5% Chance to cast level 7 Nova when struck Adds 35-95 Fire damage Adds 1-120 Lightning damage Adds 27-53 cold damage +155% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +26