Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Eradian


EXPANSION HARDCORE
90 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +235% Magic Find
  • +35% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +25% Open Wounds
  • +33% Deadly Strike
  • +14% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +155 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 47/18
Item Level: 82
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +170% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 8 38% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 33% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Dream
Bone Visage
'IoJahPul'
Defense: 158
Durability: 44/40
Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck Level 13 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped +20% Faster Hit Recovery +44% Enhanced Defense +208 Defense +10 to Vitality Increase Maximum Life 5% +56 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +10 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Increase Maximum Durability 10% Socketed (3)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 81
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +131% Enhanced Defense +35 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +102 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 14%
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 8% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +118% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +8 Life after each Kill
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate

'Tal'
Defense: 462
Durability: 55/55
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +400 Defense Cold Resist +40% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +40% Poison Resist +30% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 160% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 94
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +4% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 11% 14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Call to Arms
Double Axe
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 19 to 50
Durability: 36/36
Item Level: 71
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +290% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +4 to Battle Command +3 to Battle Cry +6 to Battle Orders 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +10% Increased Lightning Damage +192% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +50
Lightsabre
Phase Blade

'ShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 98 to 100
Item Level: 92
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 5% Chance to cast level 19 Chain Lightning on attack +95% Increased Attack Speed +187% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-30 damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 60-120 Magic damage Adds 1-200 Lightning damage 5% Mana stolen per hit Lightning Absorb 15% +7 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Dream
Sacred Targe
'IoJahPul'
Defense: 153
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 84
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck Level 13 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped +24% Faster Hit Recovery +30% Enhanced Defense +152 Defense +10 to Vitality +50 to Life +56 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +49 15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 340Mana
  • 1905Life

  • Strength106
  • Dexterity131
  • Vitality406
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance184%
  • Cold Resistance115%
  • Lightning Resistance186%
  • Poison Resistance84%




2,999,215Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal10 Charge1 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield20 Bash1 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Sanctuary1 Conviction20 DEFENSIVE AURASResist Lightning20 Salvation20


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2020/01/25

Hazade


11 Desert Mercenary
Hard Leather Armor
Defense: 24
Durability: 27/28
Item Level: 10
Melee attacks deal splash damage Requirements -15% Socketed (2)
Helm
Helm

Defense: 19
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 19
+15% Enhanced Defense
Voulge
Damage: 6 to 21
Durability: 75/75
Item Level: 19