Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Dwayne


EXPANSION HARDCORE
87 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +18% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +35% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +47% Deadly Strike
  • +35% Damage Reduction
 
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 80
+1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 32% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 32/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +160% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 151
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 84
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed Adds 6-22 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 20% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 Socketed (1)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +229 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 13/16
Item Level: 99
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +134% Enhanced Defense +31 to Vitality Replenish Life +11 +107 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Blackhand Key
Grave Wand

Damage: 13 to 29
Durability: 15/15
Item Level: 88
+1 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +30% Faster Cast Rate +50 to Life Fire Resist +37% 20% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit -2 to Light Radius Level 13 Grim Ward (23/30 Charges)
Radament's Sphere
Ward

Defense: 153
Chance to Block: 74%
Durability: 120/100
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +10% Increased Poison Damage +1 to Desecrate +180% Enhanced Defense +90 Defense Poison Resist +75%
Breath of the Dying
Great Poleaxe
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 325 to 896
Durability: 28/28
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +372% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 12% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 257Mana
  • 1986Life

  • Strength116
  • Dexterity52
  • Vitality425
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance71%
  • Cold Resistance101%
  • Lightning Resistance96%
  • Poison Resistance61%




1,759,781Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice20 Smite1 Zeal20 Charge1 Vengeance1 Conversion1 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Blessed Aim20 Concentration20 Holy Freeze1 Sanctuary9 Fanaticism1 DEFENSIVE AURAS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2020/02/26

Wulfstan


64 Barbarian
Death
Colossus Sword
'HelElVexOrtGul'
Damage: 434 to 865
Item Level: 85
100% Chance to cast level 44 Chain Lightning when you Die 25% Chance to cast level 18 Glacial Spike on attack Indestructible +378% Enhanced Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +50 to Attack Rating +1 Lightning damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 50% Chance of Crushing Blow 43% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) +1 to Light Radius Level 22 BloodGolem (12/15 Charges) Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5)