Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

DazedNConfused


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +48% Magic Find
  • +200% Extra Gold
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
  • +35% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +15% Deadly Strike
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
+2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +193% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 78
Corrupted +229 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +15 to Life +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 75
+25 to Attack Rating +25% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense 200% Extra Gold from Monsters 38% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Skin of the Vipermagi
Wyrmhide

Defense: 411
Durability: 21/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +120% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +33 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 62
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +188% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 31/24
Item Level: 85
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +105 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +195% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Stone Finger
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +15 to Attack Rating +19 to Strength +1 to Dexterity +21 to Life +8 to Mana All Resistances +6
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 64
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 posion damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +3 to Light Radius
Harmony
Blade Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 81 to 150
Durability: 46/48
Item Level: 81
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +245% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +6 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
Fortitude
Ettin Axe
'ElSolDolLo'
Damage: 205 to 396
Durability: 19/19
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +50 to Attack Rating 20% Deadly Strike Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% +200% Enhanced Defense +136 to Life (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +25 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 148
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 82/86
Item Level: 89
+2 to All Skills +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +93 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +4 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 445Mana
  • 1294Life

  • Strength182
  • Dexterity131
  • Vitality315
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance179%
  • Cold Resistance187%
  • Lightning Resistance187%
  • Poison Resistance265%




244,923Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage20 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf1 Summon Grizzly13 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Werebear4 Maul20 Shock Wave20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Alhizeer


88 Desert Mercenary
Griswold's Heart
Ornate Plate

Defense: 420
Durability: 35/60
Item Level: 88
Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Defensive Auras (Paladin Only) +15% Increased Attack Speed +26% Enhanced Damage +500 Defense +20 to Strength Requirements -40% Socketed (3)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 13/24
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed +39% Enhanced Damage +2 to Minimum Damage 8% Mana stolen per hit +118% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +18 +8 Fire Absorb +74 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

'ShaelShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 37 to 445
Durability: 77/98
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +80% Increased Attack Speed +7% Faster Hit Recovery +216% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 1-43 Lightning damage Adds 4-44 cold damage 13% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike +6 to Dexterity Requirements -25% Socketed (5)