Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

D_ImmortalHype (DEAD)


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
97 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +40% Magic Find
  • +114% Extra Gold
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
 
ATTRIBUTES
  • 139Mana
  • 0Life

  • Strength141
  • Dexterity33
  • Vitality430
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance67%
  • Cold Resistance101%
  • Lightning Resistance67%
  • Poison Resistance67%




2,500,000Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash1 Leap1 Stun1 Frenzy1 Whirlwind20 Cleave1 MASTERIESTwo Handed Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin17 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance2 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout20 Battle Orders20 Battle Command1


INFO

Bohdan


72 Barbarian
Treachery
Archon Plate
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 769
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 90
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

'Ral'
Defense: 155
Durability: 13/20
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +65% Enhanced Damage 9% Life stolen per hit +123% Enhanced Defense +26 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist 0% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (6/20 Charges) Requirements -15% Socketed (3)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 83 to 156
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 90
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped +11% Enhanced Damage -50% Target Defense +2 to Attack Rating Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +237 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)