Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

ChiWaWa


EXPANSION LADDER
94 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +313% Magic Find
  • +299% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +18% Damage Reduction
 
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 71
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +178% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 85
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +7% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 10% 11% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (16/17 Charges)
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +23
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 106
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 72
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +141 to Life (Based on Character Level) +141 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 98% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 252
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 80
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +757 Defense +70 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 94% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 88
+25 to Attack Rating +20% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense 200% Extra Gold from Monsters 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +107% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% +2% to Maximum Cold Resist Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 17 to 52
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +251% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +4 to Battle Cry +6 to Battle Orders +4 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Spirit
Kurast Shield
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 159
Chance to Block: 55%
Durability: 55/55
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +94 to Mana Cold Resist +73% Lightning Resist +73% Fire Resist +38% Poison Resist +73% +5 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 85
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +34 Socketed (4)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

'Shael'
Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +50% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +198% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +50 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 553Mana
  • 2119Life

  • Strength194
  • Dexterity72
  • Vitality388
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance118%
  • Cold Resistance98%
  • Lightning Resistance96%
  • Poison Resistance92%




3,440,000Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt20 Zeal1 Charge1 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Conversion1 Holy Shield20 Fist of the Heavens20 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Holy Shock20 Sanctuary1 Conviction12 DEFENSIVE AURASDefiance1


INFO
  • Account* sean5733
  • Last Login2020/07/07

Mizan


91 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Kraken Shell
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 786
Durability: 28/25
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +215% Enhanced Defense +117 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Increase Maximum Durability 15% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 155
Durability: 15/20
Item Level: 88
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed 10% Life stolen per hit +124% Enhanced Defense +29 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -30% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (5/20 Charges)
Insight
Thresher
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 72 to 744
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +253% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 200% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +5 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)