Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

CherryPoppin


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
88 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +162% Magic Find
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +18% Damage Reduction
 
Dire Scratch
Scissors Katar

Damage: 12 to 17
Durability: 102/102
Item Level: 55
+3 to Minimum Damage +243 to Attack Rating Adds 17-67 Fire damage Adds 10-41 cold damage 4% Mana stolen per hit
Monarch
Defense: 139
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 81
Socketed (4)
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +25
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 67/60
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +12% Enhanced Defense +763 Defense +66 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 88% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (3)
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 41
Item Level: 88
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +43% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 73
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +193% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 40
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 81
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Storm Grasp
Ring

Item Level: 81
+75 to Attack Rating 5% Life stolen per hit Replenish Life +3 +12 to Mana Cold Resist +10% Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
+208 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 119
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +132 to Life (Based on Character Level) +132 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Silence
Berserker Axe
'DolEldHelIstTirVex'
Damage: 108 to 318
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +200% Enhanced Damage +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 11% Mana stolen per hit Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% All Resistances +75 +2 to Mana after each Kill 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 140
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 82
+2 to All Skills +31% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +106 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +3 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 496Mana
  • 2067Life

  • Strength159
  • Dexterity92
  • Vitality395
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance117%
  • Cold Resistance107%
  • Lightning Resistance68%
  • Poison Resistance64%




811,079Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast20 Blade Throw20 Wake of Fire20 Blade Fury1 Wake of Inferno20 Blade Shield13 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery1 Burst of Speed1 Fade1 MARTIAL ARTS


INFO

Hazade


83 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Mage Plate
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 231
Durability: 59/60
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown

Defense: 114
Durability: 25/50
Item Level: 62
9% Life stolen per hit +161% Enhanced Defense +25 to Dexterity +50 to Life +35 to Mana Fire Resist +33% 85% Extra Gold from Monsters
Insight
Cryptic Axe
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 176 to 769
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +242% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 208% Bonus to Attack Rating +2 to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +4 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)