Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Cal_p


EXPANSION LADDER
93 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +146% Magic Find
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +67% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +25% Increased Attack Speed
  • +23% Damage Reduction
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 11/20
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +199% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Viper Eye
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +2 to Druid Skill Levels +5% Faster Cast Rate +12 to Mana Regenerate Mana 9% All Resistances +14 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 3 5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +162 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Skull Grip
Ring

Item Level: 89
+116 to Attack Rating 6% Mana stolen per hit Replenish Life +4 Cold Resist +26% Level 1 Attract (22/22 Charges)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 21/12
Item Level: 67
7% Life stolen per hit +179% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 37
Durability: 11/16
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +10% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Enigma
Light Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 108
Durability: 53/60
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +15% Enhanced Defense +752 Defense +69 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 93% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Harmony
Blade Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 86 to 160
Durability: 47/48
Item Level: 88
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +270% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +4 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +20% Faster Hit Recovery +155% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +12 to Vitality +93 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level) 50% Slower Stamina Drain Poison Resist +64% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 84
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +337 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +313 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'UmUm'
Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +348 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +104% Lightning Resist +69% Fire Resist +44% Poison Resist +44% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 385Mana
  • 2707Life

  • Strength221
  • Dexterity208
  • Vitality268
  • Energy43

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance131%
  • Cold Resistance154%
  • Lightning Resistance107%
  • Poison Resistance162%




1,999,237Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury17 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* Caltran
  • Last Login2019/02/20

Healfdane


69 Barbarian
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

Defense: 214
Durability: 33/45
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +45% Increased Attack Speed +183% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Socketed (3)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 92
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 7% Mana stolen per hit +107% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +12 +7 Fire Absorb +72 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Plague
Phase Blade
'ChamFalUm'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 87
20% Chance to cast level 12 Lower Resist when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova on striking Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +327% Damage to Demons -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 25% Chance of Open Wounds Freezes target +3 +10 to Strength Socketed (3)