Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Bye_Alva


EXPANSION LADDER
93 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +147% Magic Find
  • +151% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +27% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Saracen's Chance
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 2 Iron Maiden when struck +1 to All Skills +12 to all Attributes All Resistances +22
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +173 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Loath Hand
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 62
Corrupted 12% Chance to cast level 4 Charged Bolt when struck +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +20% Increased Attack Speed +68% Enhanced Defense Lightning Resist +18% Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 44
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Lightning Resist +14% Fire Resist +49% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +172% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 485
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +775 Defense +69 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 93% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Bone Wand of Life Tap
Bone Wand

Damage: 3 to 7
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 95
+3 to Decrepify (Necromancer Only) +1 to Revive (Necromancer Only) Level 5 Life Tap (97/97 Charges)
Medusa's Gaze
Aegis

Defense: 162
Chance to Block: 49%
Durability: 92/92
Item Level: 88
+2 to Cold Skills -14% to Enemy Cold Resistance +2 to Shiver Armor +193% Enhanced Defense +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Cold Resist +78% Requirements -50%
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 87
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +5% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 10% 11% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (15/17 Charges)
Griffon's Eye
Diadem

Defense: 57
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die +1 to All Skills +25% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-74 Lightning damage -21% to Enemy Lightning Resistance +15% Increased Lightning Damage +137 Defense +13 to Life Socketed (1)
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin

Throw Damage: 76 to 154
Damage: 76 to 100
Durability: 6/6
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +2 to Amazon Skill Levels +30% Faster Run/Walk +186% Enhanced Damage Adds 25-50 damage +93 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 9% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity Increased Stack Size Replenishes quantity
Phoenix
Monarch
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 139
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 80
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +378% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +389 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +18 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 296Mana
  • 2022Life

  • Strength172
  • Dexterity48
  • Vitality452
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance174%
  • Cold Resistance114%
  • Lightning Resistance183%
  • Poison Resistance121%




1,662,847Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSPASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike1 Dodge1 Phase Run1 Avoid1 Penetrate1 Decoy1 Evade1 Valkyrie1 Pierce1 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLSJab1 Power Strike20 Poison Javelin1 Lightning Bolt11 Charged Strike20 Plague Javelin1 Lightning Strike20 Lightning Fury20


INFO

Kasim


52 Desert Mercenary
Treachery
Dusk Shroud
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 415
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 80
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 5% Mana stolen per hit +108% Enhanced Defense +14 to Life Replenish Life +12 +11 Fire Absorb +78 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 45 to 531
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 81
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +152% Enhanced Damage -49% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)