Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Brn


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
88 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +221% Magic Find
  • +260% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +8% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Infernostride
Demonhide Boots

Defense: 36
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 49
5% Chance to cast level 8 Blaze when struck +20% Faster Run/Walk Adds 12-33 Fire damage +148% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +10% to Maximum Fire Resist Fire Resist +30% 63% Extra Gold from Monsters +2 to Light Radius
Manald Heal
Ring

Item Level: 49
5% Mana stolen per hit +20 to Life Replenish Life +8 Regenerate Mana 20%
Order Loop
Ring

Item Level: 86
+10% Faster Cast Rate 3% Mana stolen per hit Cold Resist +3% Lightning Resist +31% Fire Resist +21% Poison Resist +3% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 1
Entropy Collar
Amulet

Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 3 Charged Bolt when struck +1 to Paladin Skill Levels +8 to Energy +20 to Life Cold Resist +16% Lightning Resist +31% Fire Resist +16% Poison Resist +16%
Gloom's Trap
Mesh Belt

Defense: 41
Durability: 15/16
Item Level: 94
5% Mana stolen per hit +150% Enhanced Defense +15 to Vitality Increase Maximum Mana 15% Regenerate Mana 15% -3 to Light Radius
Magefist
Light Gauntlets

Defense: 12
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 82
+1 to fire skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 Fire damage +20% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25%
Ancient Armor
Defense: 233
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 49
96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Crown
Crown

Defense: 46
Durability: 57/50
Item Level: 75
+13% Enhanced Defense 72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Increase Maximum Durability 15% Socketed (3)
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar

Damage: 43 to 93
Durability: 25/25
Item Level: 88
+80% Enhanced Damage +9 to Dexterity +15 to Mana 220% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) 88% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (2)
Milabrega's Orb
Kite Shield

Defense: 19
Chance to Block: 38%
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 94
+25 Defense 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Spirit
Long Sword
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Damage: 3 to 19
Durability: 66/66
Item Level: 37
+2 to All Skills 33% Faster Cast Rate (Based on Character Level) +55% Faster Hit Recovery +1 Lightning damage +3 cold damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds 7% Life stolen per hit +75 Defense vs. Missile +88 to Mana (Based on Character Level) +6 Magic Absorb Socketed (4)
Spirit
Protector Shield
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 146
Chance to Block: 50%
Durability: 39/40
Item Level: 69
+2 to All Skills +26% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +97 to Mana Cold Resist +63% Lightning Resist +63% Fire Resist +28% Poison Resist +63% +4 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 390Mana
  • 1555Life

  • Strength100
  • Dexterity39
  • Vitality369
  • Energy23

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance161%
  • Cold Resistance116%
  • Lightning Resistance132%
  • Poison Resistance115%




2,337,654Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt20 Zeal1 Charge1 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Conversion1 Holy Shield16 Fist of the Heavens20 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Holy Shock20 Sanctuary1 Conviction11 DEFENSIVE AURAS


INFO
  • Account* Brn13
  • Last Login2019/03/19

Pratham


85 Desert Mercenary
Duress
Ornate Plate
'ShaelUmThul'
Defense: 433
Durability: 50/60
Item Level: 73
+40% Faster Hit Recovery +20% Enhanced Damage Adds 37-133 cold damage 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 33% Chance of Open Wounds +156% Enhanced Defense -20% Slower Stamina Drain Lightning Resist +15% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15% Cold Resist +45% Socketed (3)
Hydraskull
Defense: 169
Durability: 10/10
Item Level: 80
Melee attacks deal splash damage 100% Chance to cast level 37 Blizzard when you Die Adds 24-38 cold damage -4% to Enemy Cold Resistance +3% Increased Cold Damage +6 to Strength Fire Resist +21% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (2)
Insight
Thresher
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 51 to 503
Durability: 96/98
Item Level: 85
Level 14 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +257% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 202% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +5 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)