Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Blaze_xXx


EXPANSION LADDER
92 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +882% Magic Find
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +55% Increased Attack Speed
 
Griffon's Eye
Diadem

Defense: 57
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +15% Increased Attack Speed +25% Faster Cast Rate +20 to Attack Rating 17% to Enemy Lightning Resistance +12% Increased Lightning Damage +164 Defense Socketed (1)
The Cat's Eye
amulet

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +30% Faster Run/Walk +20% Increased Attack Speed +100 Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +25 to Dexterity
Enigma
Breast Plate

Defense: 66
Durability: 48/50
Item Level: 20
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +755 Defense +69 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 92% better chance of getting magic item (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Raven Frost
ring

Item Level: 99
Corrupted +189 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen 10% better chance of getting magic item
Wisp Projector
ring

Item Level: 87
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +5% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 9% 15% better chance of getting magic item Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 90
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +165% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 47/18
Item Level: 84
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk +15 to Minimum Damage +25 to Maximum Damage +154% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 44% better chance of getting magic item
Lancer's Gaunlets(H) of Alacrity
Gaunlets

Defense: 15
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 95
+3 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +20% Increased Attack Speed
Harmony
Double Bow

Damage: 42 to 89
Durability: 54/54
Item Level: 49
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +209% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 fire damage Adds 55-160 lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +3 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
Lancer's Maiden Javelin of Quickness
Maiden Javelin

Damage: 8 to 14
Durability: 5/6
Item Level: 84
Enhanced Minimum Damage +621 to Maximum Lightning Damage (Based on Character Level) 690% better chance of getting magic item (Based on Character Level) Raised Skeletons have +93% Chance of Open Wounds Fire Arrow Fires 6 Additional Arrows
Phoenix
Monarch

Defense: 148
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 78/86
Item Level: 90
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking +372% Enhanced Damage 28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +400 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +17 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 235Mana
  • 2050Life

  • Strength163
  • Dexterity83
  • Vitality505
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance105%
  • Cold Resistance62%
  • Lightning Resistance100%
  • Poison Resistance84%




1,128,208Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSPASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLS1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLS1 20 1 12 20 1 20 20


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2018/11/22


92 Desert Mercenary
Guardian Angel
Hellforged Plate

Defense: 679
Durability: 45/60
Item Level: 94
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +20 to Attack Rating +230 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +187% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +4 +7% to Maximum Poison Resist +7% to Maximum Cold Resist +7% to Maximum Lightning Resist +7% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +24 +4 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (1)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 19/24
Item Level: 99
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +20 to Attack Rating 6% Mana stolen per hit +105% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +12 +11 Fire Absorb +88 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Infinity
Giant Thresher

Damage: 151 to 432
Durability: 42/42
Item Level: 90
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +15% Enhanced Damage +138% Enhanced Damage 53% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% better chance of getting magic item Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)