Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Ballsack


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +320% Magic Find
  • +147% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +45% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +15% Deadly Strike
  • +12% Damage Reduction
 
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 27/24
Item Level: 92
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +169% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 10/16
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +129% Enhanced Defense +35 to Vitality Replenish Life +13 +106 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12%
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 14/20
Item Level: 82
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +187% Enhanced Defense +26 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
Communal amulet of Energy
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +3 to Energy
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 37
Durability: 11/16
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +205 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +15 to Life +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate

Defense: 493
Durability: 36/55
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +400 Defense Cold Resist +40% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +40% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 184% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 92
Corrupted +73 to Attack Rating Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 87
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +333 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +310 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 138
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +37 posion damage over 2 seconds -4% to Enemy Poison Resistance +5% Increased Poison Damage +345 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 402Mana
  • 3868Life

  • Strength136
  • Dexterity195
  • Vitality301
  • Energy44

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance166%
  • Cold Resistance175%
  • Lightning Resistance140%
  • Poison Resistance107%




2,367,108Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage15 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Barani


83 Eastern Sorceror
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 155
Durability: 11/20
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +61% Enhanced Damage Adds 8-7 damage 10% Life stolen per hit +104% Enhanced Defense +28 to Strength Replenish Life +3 +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist -30% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (18/20 Charges) Socketed (3)
Fortitude
Boneweave
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 469
Durability: 41/45
Item Level: 89
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +103 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +29 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Plague
Conquest Sword
'ChamFalUm'
Damage: 37 to 53
Durability: 19/48
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 12 Lower Resist when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova on striking Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +1 to All Skills +374% Damage to Demons -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 25% Chance of Open Wounds Freezes target +3 +10 to Strength Socketed (3)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 92
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +345 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10