Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

BULLSEYE


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
87 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +298% Magic Find
  • +199% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +12% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
 
Corpse Fist
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 22
+11% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +15% Fire Resist +20% Poison Length Reduced by 25% 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Goldwrap
Heavy Belt

Defense: 7
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 40
+10% Increased Attack Speed +47% Enhanced Defense +25 Defense 74% Extra Gold from Monsters 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Shadow Master
Ring

Item Level: 81
+61 to Attack Rating Adds 1-15 Lightning damage 5% Mana stolen per hit Lightning Resist +18% Fire Resist +19% 15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Crown
Crown

Defense: 46
Durability: 57/50
Item Level: 48
+14% Enhanced Defense 72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Increase Maximum Durability 14% Socketed (3)
Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor

Defense: 127
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 73
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +120% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +35 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
amulet of Luck
Amulet

Item Level: 89
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Entropy Whorl
Ring

Item Level: 88
+27 to Attack Rating +1 to Dexterity +39 to Life Cold Resist +6% Lightning Resist +6% Fire Resist +6% Poison Resist +33%
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 80
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +167% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 7 45% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ancients' Pledge
Kite Shield
'RalOrtTal'
Defense: 18
Chance to Block: 33%
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 20
+50% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +43% Lightning Resist +48% Fire Resist +48% Poison Resist +48% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Socketed (3)
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar

Damage: 33 to 73
Durability: 48/48
Item Level: 83
+111% Enhanced Damage +10 to Dexterity +15 to Mana 217% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) 87% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (2)
Rhyme
Bone Shield
'ShaelEth'
Defense: 20
Chance to Block: 65%
Durability: 38/40
Item Level: 20
+40% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking Regenerate Mana 15% All Resistances +25 Cannot Be Frozen 50% Extra Gold from Monsters 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 288Mana
  • 1606Life

  • Strength105
  • Dexterity51
  • Vitality360
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance129%
  • Cold Resistance108%
  • Lightning Resistance151%
  • Poison Resistance110%




3,329,965Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Shock Web20 Charged Bolt Sentry20 Lightning Sentry20 Death Sentry20 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery1 Psychic Hammer1 Burst of Speed1 Weapon Block1 Cloak of Shadows1 Fade1 Shadow Warrior1 Shadow Master10 MARTIAL ARTS


INFO
  • Account* BULLSEYE
  • Last Login2019/03/19

Bulwye


64 Barbarian
Duriel's Shell
Cuirass

Defense: 203
Durability: 49/50
Item Level: 82
+168% Enhanced Defense +108 Defense (Based on Character Level) +15 to Strength +87 to Life (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +50% Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +20% Poison Resist +20% Cannot Be Frozen
Blackhorn's Face
Death Mask

Defense: 130
Durability: 11/11
Item Level: 86
Prevent Monster Heal Slows Target by 20% +200% Enhanced Defense Lightning Resist +15% +20 Lightning Absorb Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 25 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +211 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)