Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

BADNARCOTICS


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +176% Magic Find
  • +202% Extra Gold
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
  • +37% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Damage Reduction
 
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 91
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +110% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +201 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +15 to Life +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 80
+40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 128
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) +138 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Frostburn
Gauntlets

Defense: 16
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 94
+5% Enhanced Damage Adds 6-12 cold damage +15% Enhanced Defense +30 Defense Increase Maximum Mana 34%
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 46
Durability: 11/18
Item Level: 86
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +46% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Rose Branded Amulet of Remedy
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +3 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Que-Hegan's Wisdom
Archon Plate

Defense: 461
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 77
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate +20% Faster Hit Recovery +140% Enhanced Defense +15 to Energy Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 9 +3 to Mana after each Kill 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Holy Thunder
War Scepter
'EthRalOrtTal'
Damage: 16 to 37
Durability: 105/105
Item Level: 81
+60% Enhanced Damage +10 to Maximum Damage -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage Adds 21-61 Lightning damage +75 poison damage over 5 seconds +4 to Holy Shock (Paladin Only) +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist Lightning Resist +60% Level 7 Teleport (44/60 Charges) Socketed (4)
Spirit
Sacred Targe
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 152
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 86
+2 to All Skills +32% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +104 to Mana Cold Resist +75% Lightning Resist +75% Fire Resist +40% Poison Resist +75% +4 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 36
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 86
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +39 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

'Shael'
Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +50% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +181% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +88 Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 679Mana
  • 1902Life

  • Strength125
  • Dexterity157
  • Vitality263
  • Energy52

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance100%
  • Cold Resistance54%
  • Lightning Resistance77%
  • Poison Resistance43%




152,210Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt20 Zeal1 Charge1 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Conversion1 Holy Shield17 Fist of the Heavens20 Dashing Strike1 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Holy Shock20 Sanctuary1 Conviction6 DEFENSIVE AURASPrayer1 Defiance1 Cleansing1 Vigor1 Redemption2 Salvation1


INFO
  • Account* Passion_
  • Last Login2022/12/07

Emilio


52 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 522
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +255% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +29 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 71
Durability: 14/20
Item Level: 82
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Tomb Reaver
Cryptic Axe

'ShaelShael'
Damage: 115 to 525
Durability: 85/98
Item Level: 86
Melee attacks deal splash damage +115% Increased Attack Speed +250% Enhanced Damage +170% Damage to Undead +267 to Attack Rating against Undead All Resistances +46 10% Reanimate as: Returned +14 Life after each Kill 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +4 to Light Radius Socketed (3)