Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Conqueror

BABA_ARIAN


EXPANSION HARDCORE
92 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +371% Magic Find
  • +167% Extra Gold
 
Immortal King's Pillar
War Boots

Defense: 52
Durability: 15/24
Item Level: 61
+40% Faster Run/Walk +110 to Attack Rating +75 Defense +44 to Life
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 85
+63 to Attack Rating Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Echoing amulet of Luck
Amulet

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) 31% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Immortal King's Forge
War Gauntlets

Defense: 49
Durability: 13/24
Item Level: 62
12% Chance to cast level 4 Charged Bolt when struck +65 Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity
Immortal King's Will
Avenger Guard

Defense: 38
Durability: 41/55
Item Level: 85
+2 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +125 Defense 37% Extra Gold from Monsters 88% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +4 to Light Radius Socketed (2)
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +62 to Attack Rating Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Immortal King's Detail
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 7/24
Item Level: 87
+36 Defense +25 to Strength Lightning Resist +31% Fire Resist +28%
Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor

Defense: 601
Durability: 33/60
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 5 Enflame when struck +2 to Masteries (Barbarian Only) +400 Defense Poison Resist +50% 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Lance Guard
Barbed Shield

Defense: 79
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 55/55
Item Level: 84
+30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Deadly Strike +85% Enhanced Defense +50 to Life Attacker Takes Damage of 47 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Stone Crusher
Legendary Mallet

Damage: 308 to 374
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 86
+311% Enhanced Damage Damage +16 -25% Target Defense 40% Chance of Crushing Blow -100 to Monster Defense Per Hit +30 to Strength Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Immortal King's Stone Crusher
Ogre Maul

'IstIst'
Damage: 231 to 318
Item Level: 84
Indestructible +40% Increased Attack Speed +200% Enhanced Damage +200% Damage to Demons +200% Damage to Undead 40% Chance of Crushing Blow 60% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 101Mana
  • 2232Life

  • Strength234
  • Dexterity40
  • Vitality336
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance59%
  • Cold Resistance20%
  • Lightning Resistance77%
  • Poison Resistance84%




2,681,150Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash1 Stun1 Frenzy1 Whirlwind20 MASTERIESTwo Handed Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance12 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout1 Battle Orders20 Battle Command20


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/01/20

Azrael


67 Desert Mercenary
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate

Defense: 465
Durability: 48/55
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +400 Defense Cold Resist +40% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +40% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 184% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 130
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 70
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) +138 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Breath of the Dying
War Pike
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 226 to 1236
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +363% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 12% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)